|Select a Lum-Tec collection below, or select the View All Lum-Tec tab above
to shop for Lum-Tec Watches|
Standard features in every LÜM-TEC watch:
- MDV technology® Lum-Tec's trademark dial illumination system
produces Extreme luminous hands and dials as seen at right.
- 316L surgical grade Stainless steel
(or tungsten carbide on some models.
- Thick top grade Sapphire crystals with double sided anti-reflective crystal coating.
- Top grade "over-engineered" straps or bracelets.
- All Lum-Tec watches are numbered limited editions. Once the edition sells out, that specific design is retired
- 100 meters/330 ft. minimum water resistance minimum with models up to
500 meters available
- Lifetime battery replacement on quartz models.
- One year limited warranty is a "buckle to buckle" warranty covering any manufacturer's defect
- Designed and tested in the USA (In Northeast Ohio, also the home of