With it's strikingly sophisticated design and revolutionary features, the Seiko Kinetic Perpetual is the new flagship of the Seiko Coutura line and takes watch technology to the next step. |
- Once set, the calendar automatically adjusts for odd and even months including February in leap year all the way to the year 2100
- The Seiko Kinetic technology allows the watch to wind from the motion of your wrist and then store that energy for up to four years - no batteries to change.
- If the watch senses inactivity for 24 hours, it puts itself into suspended animation to conserve energy, yet still keeps accurate time and date in its memory. The date continues to advance correctly while the watch is "asleep". The minute you put it on, or shake it a few times, it quickly resets itself to the correct time. If the watch is fully charged, it can "sleep" for up to 4 years and still know the proper time including date and year.
- Big Date window at the 12 o'clock is a great look and easy to read.
- 24 hour dial at the 4 o'clock and and 12 month dial at the 6 o'clock
- A small window at the 9 o'clock indicates number of years since last leap year
- Time and date are set independently using the crown at the first or second clock and for added convenience, the perpetual calendar is pre-set at the factory, but can easily be set by the user if ever needed.
- Seiko's highly accurate quartz Kinetic Perpetual movement has a yearly loss/gain rate of only 20 seconds, one of the most accurate watch movements available
- Water-tested to 100 meters, suitable for swimming or snorkeling
- LumiBriteŽ hands and markers.
- 3-Fold Push-button safety clasp
- Solid Stainless Steel case and bracelet in the elegant styling of the Seiko Coutura line
- Sapphire crystal is virtually scratch-proof
- Approximate width of watch 1 1/2 inches (38 mm) not including setting crown.
- For detailed operational information view the Seiko Kinetic Perpetual Operational Guide (abobe reader required)
Designed/Sized for: Men
Seiko USA 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty