Seiko Kinetic 200 Meter Dive Watch - Yellow Face - Stainless Steel Bracelet
|Sorry, this watch is out of stock and has been discontinued by the manufacturer. We apologize for the inconvenience. You might want to look at the other currently available Seiko models in the Seiko Dive Watches category.|
|Seiko Model SKA367|
Show More: Seiko Watches Seiko Dive Watches
- Kinetic Movement Charges by the motion of your body so you never need to replace a battery
- Power Reserve Indicator Function (Press the button at the 2 o'clock and the second hand indicates power reserve)
- 6 Month Capacity Kinetic Energy Storage Unit
- One-Way Rotating Bezel has a Lumibrite dot at the 12 and is toothed so that it is easy to turn, especially when wearing dive gloves.
- Screwdown Crown and Case Back
- Lumibrite markers are especially large on this model, for excellent low light visibility.
- Unusual cut-out hour and minute hands give the face and up-to date look.
- Pressure tested to 200 meters - suitable for diving
- Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet in lightly brushed finish
- Bracelet Features a Double-Locking Tri-Fold Clasp with Diver Extender
- Date Window at the 3 o'clock position
- 40mm Case Width (not including crown and crown protector, Approximately 1 5/8"), thickness 13mm.
Designed/Sized for: Men
Seiko USA 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|PrincetonWatches.com is one of just a few carefully selected Seiko Authorized Retailer Sites in the US. Seiko USA strongly recommends that you purchase ONLY from authorized Seiko Retailers. Watches purchased from non-authorized sites will not receive service under the Seiko 3 Year Warranty. Princeton Watches provides a valid 3 Year Seiko Manufactuerer's Warranty with all Seiko purchases. learn more
Privacy About Us
|Sorry, this watch is out of stock and no longer available from the manufacturer.|
|Seiko Kinetic 200 Meter Dive Watch - Black Face - Stainless Steel Bracelet
Copyright 2000-2014 Princeton® Enterprises, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
11/1/2014 7:37:25 AM