This super-tough G-Shock is one of the most durable watches produced by Casio. The Mudman XXL features solar power, shock, mud and low temperature resistance, Alpha GEL, and screw-bar strap attachment.
Alpha GEL is implanted at the 12, 3, 6 & 9 oclock for inner protection. The shock resistance of the protector and the outstanding resilience of the Alpha GEL combines to create a totally new type of shock resistant construction.
The buckle is secured on both sides by screws to minimize the chance of detachment when the watch is dropped. The surfaces of the large buttons are knurled to minimize slipping and to improve user operation. The screw fastenings of the band minimize gaps to resist mud and dirt.
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant (600 feet)
- Mud Resistant
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time: 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59,59.99
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown Range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute incremants and 1-hour increments)
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Approximate battery life: 11 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 3221
- Size of case: 55.5 x 53.6 x 17.5mm
- Total weight: 88g
Designed/Sized for: Men
Warranty: Because you are purchasing your Casio watch from an authorized retailer, your watch will be covered by the one year Casio warranty, which will be included in the product package.