The Thinnest G-SHOCK Watch|
A Stainless Steel forged polygon frame between the case and the bezel isolates the module from impact. The result is the thinnest G-SHOCK design ever, without sacrificing any of the toughness and durability that has made the G-SHOCK the timepiece of choice the world over. Though new, the impact-dissipating polygon shape of this new model still maintains the square look of the original G-SHOCK design.
- New! Dual-Pin Buckle on Band for a firm fit that hugs the wrist
- New! Flat Button configuration for streamlined styling
- Shock Resistant (G-SHOCK)
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight, Auto Light Switch, & Afterglow
- World Time; 29 Time Zones (48 Cities), City Code Display, Daylight Saving Time On/Off Function
- 1 Second Stopwatch (Both Lower and Upper Display) with Add Time Timer for Injury Timeouts, etc.
- Upper Display: Measures up to 59'99
- Lower Display: Measures up to 99'59
- Measuring Modes: Elapsed Time, Event Timer
- 1 Second Preset Timer
- Preset Start Times: 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, and 45 Minutes
- Timer Modes: Elapsed Time, Auto Repeat
*Measurement of elapsed time for up to 60 Minutes after the contdown reaches zero.
- 1 Second Interval Timer
- Up to 9 Timers
- Input Range: 59'99 (5 Second Increments)
- Daily Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- Auto-Calendar programmed to the year 2099
- 12/24 Hour Format
- Button Operation Tone On/Off Function
- Regular Timekeeping: Hour, Minutes, Seconds, pm, Month, Day, and Date
- Accuracy +/- 15 Seconds per Month
- Approximate Battery Life 5 Years on CR2016
- Size of Case: 49.8 x 42.4 x 11.0 mm
- Weight: 52 grams
Warranty: Because you are purchasing your Casio watch from an authorized retailer, your watch will be covered by the one year Casio warranty, which will be included in the product package.