The new Calibre 2100 is Citizen's most advanced chronograph, the only Eco-Drive chronograph with an instantaeous reset button that instantly returns all the chronograph registers to zero|
- Full chronograph function includes a 1 hour subdial for the minutes and a 12 hour subdial, along with a center sweep 1/5 second hand
- Independent second hand subdial at the 6 o'clock
- Charges in Sunlight or Indoors - No Batteries to Change - Ever!
- When Fully Charged has a 240 Day Power Reserve
- Date display at the 4 o'clock position
- Alarm function provided by red center hand and is easily set with a separate button at the 8 o'clock position
- Push-Button Triple Folding Buckle with Safety Fold-over
- Power reserve dial at the 12 o'clock position
- Screw-Back Case and Screw-down crown
- Non-reflective scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Solid Stainless Steel Case & Bracelet
- 200 Meters Water-Resistant
- Approximate dimensions: 44 mm (nearly 1 3/4 inches) wide not including setting crown and 15 mm thick
Designed/Sized for: Men
Warranty: All Citizen watches purchased at Princeton Watches are covered by the Citizen Watch 5 Year warranty, one of the longest warranties in the watch business.