Reactor Full-Size Ion - Black Mother of Pearl - Date - Stainless Bracelet
|Reactor Model 80001|
Get Fast, FREE Shipping and a Free Gift when you buy the Reactor 80001 today at PrincetonWatches.com (see details below)
|In stock items ship same business day if ordered by 4pm Eastern|
|FREE Reactor Pen with purchase This FREE gift has a suggested Retail of $60.00 Details
While its sensual lines attempt to conceal the heart of a powerfully built timepiece, ION's technical features can never be completely veiled. The 3D contoured crystal, impeccably polished stainless steel case, and unique self-charging kinetic-quartz movement are just a few aspects of this truly revolutionary design. The free floating, oversize lugs create an independent band suspension system that creates a comfort fit unknown with typical watch construction. And for a few lucky souls who want the world's most luxurious performance-sport watch, 100 black Ions in each size will be encrusted with over 1 carat of precision-set diamonds.
- Limited Edition worldwide production of only 500 units (in each of 2 sizes)
- Solid 316L stainless steel construction
- Authentic black mother-of-pearl dial
- Fullsize features automatic quartz movement providing the accuracy and reliability of a quartz movement without ever having to change the battery. 60-day power supply when fully charged.
- Date Window at the 3 o'clock position
- Patented high-energy Superluminova dial markings provide up to 8 hours of readability in low light conditions.
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel construction provides unequaled durability and corrosion resistance for hassle-free performance.
- Unique patented contour crystal follows the side contour of the case
- Triple O-ring screw down crown and crown protector provide unsurpassed water resistance and protection to the fragile
- Independent lug suspension system provides a comfortable fit and 7 to 10 times the strength of traditional spring bars.
- Thick, forged caseback with integrated O-ring provides superior water resistance. Rear crystal provides view of charging pendulum.
- Highly scratch resistant hardened mineral glass crystal insures the highest degree of shatter resistance.
- Solid 316L stainless steel band with triple secure clasp system.
- Depth rated to 100M (10ATM). Every Reactor watch is individually tested to its rated depth.
- 32mm Case Width (Approximately 1 1/4")
- Weight: 204 grams
Designed/Sized for: Men
|Reactor Two Year Warranty: Because Princeton Watches is an authorized Reactor Retailer, your purchase will be covered by the comprehensive Reactor Two-Year Warranty, included in your package. If anything goes wrong with your Reactor in the first two years of ownership (other than normal wear and tear to the exterior), they will repair or replace it at their expense.|
Privacy About Us
|Your Price: $1,000.00||
Your price includes FREE UPS Ground or 2nd Day for ONLY $3 or Next Day for ONLY $15 (All shipments insured against loss or damage in transit at no extra cost to you.) |
You may also order toll-free 24 hours a day at 800-223-0452
Copyright 2000-2012 Princeton® Enterprises, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
12/5/2013 8:59:30 AM