Featuring the infamous Valjoux 7750 Automatic movement, this Field Chronograph continues Luminox's "Blackout Craze" with its stealth, all-black design. Its night vision illumination tubes can last up to 25 years and allow for easy nighttime referencing on its otherwise bold dial, while its exhibition case-back is ideal for those who can appreciate the inner workings of the timepiece.
- Swiss made
- Valjoux 7750 automatic movement
- Blackout dial with textured center
- Black PVD case
- Day/date window at the 3 o'clock position
- Exhibition case-back
- Security screw-down crown
- Sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Water resistant to 100 meters (330 feet)
- Genuine black leather strap
- Illumination: Night Vision Tubes (can last up to 25 years)
- Case width 47mm (approximately 1 7/8 inches)
- Comes in a black presentation box
Designed/Sized for: Men
Warranty: Because you are purchasing your Luminox watch from an authorized Luminox retailer, you will be entitled to the Luminox warranty: Two Years against defects in material or workmanship. Ten Years on the Luminox Illumination system tritium tubes .The full Luminox warranty paperwork will be included in your product packaging.